Agile Product Management
The Agile Product Management course harnesses the power of Design Thinking to develop innovative solutions with proven SAFe capabilities to execute on those visions. Learn the right mindset, skills, and tools to create successful products - from inception to retirement - using Agile techniques.
Recognize how Continuous Exploration fuels innovation and helps you define a vision, strategy, and roadmap to tap into new markets. Find out how to accelerate the product life cycle to get fast feedback and quickly deliver exceptional products and solutions that delight customers - all while aligning with your organization’s strategy, portfolio, evolving architecture, and solution intent.
Who should attend?
Learners taking this course are:
- Agile Coach
- Agile Trainer
- Product Manager
The following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Attended at least one SAFe course
- Background in Product or Solution Management
- Analyzing your Role as a Product Manager in the Lean Enterprise
- Continuously Exploring Markets and Users
- Driving Strategy with Market Segmentation
- Using Empathy to Drive Design
- Defining Product Strategy and Vision
- Creating Roadmaps to Build Solutions
- Delivering Value
- Managing Value Stream Economics
- Creating Innovation in the Value Stream
For more information about pricing, please contact the provider.
Certification / Credits
What You'll Get
Becoming a Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager requires an exceptional range of skills. Certification includes:
- Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe® Agile Product Manager digital badge to promote the accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the APM Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that provide connections to other certified SAFe professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support certified professionals during their SAFe journey
- Use Design Thinking to achieve desirable, feasible, and sustainable outcomes
- Explore market needs, segmentation, sizing and competitive landscape
- Manage value stream economics, including pricing and licensing
- Use empathy to drive design
- Apply product strategy and vision
- Develop and evolve roadmaps
- Execute and deliver value using SAFe
- Explore innovation in the value stream
You are here because you understand the value of professional development -- a small yet critical step in our journey that builds confidence, encourages new ways of thinking, and provides increasing value for both individuals and organizations. Finding the right...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...