Winning in Business: Improve Financial Understanding and Decision Making Around Key Performance
Make better strategic decisions to perform at a higher level and gain a competitive edge.
The Winning in Business simulation helps leaders make better strategic decisions, understand how each business unit contributes to the broader organization’s goals, and drive the company’s profitability and growth. This is an engaging business simulation in which managers practice making choices in areas such as forecasts and pricing, product development, human resources, global growth and operations, strategic initiatives and branding.
Winning in Business is a powerful, flexible, digital simulation that puts managers in the driver’s seat of a virtual company. In the simulation, managers compete to construct and run the most profitable and sustainable company in an evolving marketplace. Over the course of three simulated years, managers must plan for and respond to a variety of events and external pressures.
Managers will have to balance variables and make strategic decisions in a number of business units and across a range of areas, from forecasting, global growth and operations to pricing, branding, new product development, human resources, and strategic initiatives.
Participants compete for market share against computer-based competitors and results and feedback are provided at the end of each round, describing how the participants performed in the market and the impact of their decisions on key performance indicators, growth and profitability.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Front-line leaders, Mid-level leaders, Senior leaders
Winning in Business enables participants to:
• Make better, more informed strategic business decisions
• Understand how their actions and choices affect the company’s bottom line
• Connect operational activities to broader organizational goals
• Analyze their customer’s business at a deep level, facilitating more meaningful dialogue
• Appreciate business models, strategy, and the drivers of profitability within an industry
• Improve cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Scalable and flexible delivery options (works well on PC or tablet, in face-to-face or virtual settings)
- Sophisticated and realistic industry-specific business modeling
- Four products, two competitors, and four KPIs that adjust to decisions
- Two to three unanticipated events per round, shifting market conditions, and limited FTEs create an authentic sense of pressure
- Seven mini-tutorials on business topics such as Price and Volume, Fixed vs Variable Costs
- Up to 26 strategic initiatives, market reports, and an editable SWOT analysis
- Safe sandbox to practice and apply business leadership, with up to 14 screens of comprehensive feedback and analysis at the end of each round
The simulation can be run in teams or solo, in workshops, in tournaments or large-scale virtual deployments. In its facilitated team-based format, Winning Business allows for team members to select roles and areas of responsibility.
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
About Advantage Performance Group
Advantage Performance Group
At Advantage Performance Group, we help organizations develop great people by partnering with top learning providers to combine and deliver powerful experiences that get results. Located around the globe, our network of thought leaders provides us with a continuous stream...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training