IIBA Endorsed CCBA Certification Prep Training - 100% Success or 100% Refund
100+ CCBAs, 21 IIBA PD Hours, Study Guide, 2100+ Prep Questions, 6 Exam Simulations, Application Filing Support, Fortnightly Tutorials, 100+ Videos + 500+ Flashcards
The Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) course by Adaptive US has been developed considering the growing demands of professionals to advance their BA skill sets and climb the BA career ladder. It also enables them to take on larger and more complex project responsibilities.
The intense CCBA online course is designed and delivered by expert IIBA certified instructors with over 25+ years of business analysis experience. The CCBA course not only establishes a solid foundation on the industry best practices recommended by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) but also equips CCBA aspirants to face the CCBA certification examination confidently and crack it in the very first attempt.
Adaptive’s CCBA certification training is a highly interactive. Students from across the globe join the online training conducted using reliable web conferencing systems spanning over 3 weeks (6 classes) + exam prep tutorials. Members of BABoK authoring team and IIBA v3 exam setting committees, conduct this intense CCBA preparation training. The training is fully aligned to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge(BABOK) v3.0 developed by IIBA.
Why CCBA Certification?
Adaptive IIBA CCBA certification online course enables business analysts to move up in their career journey. CCBA certification holders on average earn 28% more salary compared to their non-certified counterparts as per the 2020 IIBA Salary Survey. CCBA recipients perform better at work and show more confidence at work. Currently Adaptive has helped close to 80 BAs to achieve CCBA certification.
Who should attend?
If you are from a non native English speaking country please note that the course expectation is to have good familiarity in English with US and International accents and good verbal and written English communication since the mode of the communication in the class and in the IIBA Certification exam is in English.
- Participant and faculty Introductions
- Intro to Business Analysis
- Intro to BABoK Knowledge Areas
- BABoK Terminology
- BABoK Themes
- IIBA Test Information
- PD Hour Details
BA Planning and Monitoring
- Intro to KA
- Plan BA Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan BA Governance
- Plan BA Information Management
- Identify BA Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Intro to KA
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate BA Information (Requirements)
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Intro to KA
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess requirements changes
- Approve requirements
- Intro to KA
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Intro to KA
- Specify and model requirements
- Verify requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements architecture
- Define Design Options
- Intro to KA
- Analyze potential value and recommend solution
- Measure solution performance
- Analyze performance measures
- Assess solution limitations
- Assess enterprise limitations
- Recommend actions to increase solution value
- BABoK Techniques Mind map
- Basic Techniques for BA Planning
- Basic Techniques for Elicitation
- Basic Techniques for Req. Life Cycle Management
- Basic Techniques for Strategy Analysis
- Basic Techniques for Req. Analysis
- Basic Techniques for Solution Evaluation
- Application Filing Discussion
- How to Attempt Scenario Based Questions
- Scenario Based Questions Discussion
Exam Prep Tutorials
- Concept clarification and questions discussion with faculty
Course delivery details
- Our strength lies in the quality of our CCBA training, which is par excellence. Our instructors have been involved in BABoK authoring and have been part of CCBA and CBAP exams questions team which gives them excellent command over the content and exams expectations. Our training is aligned with BABoK V3. 21 IIBA PD hours/21 IIBA PDUs and 21 CDUs. 8 sessions + 8 live 1 hour exam prep tutorials over 4 months.
- Adaptive provides a CCBA Application simulator fully aligned to IIBA CCBA requirements and ensuring no rejection. We haven’t encountered a single rejection on CCBA application till date.
- Adaptive provides access to faculty presentations, which students can use to revise the concepts taught in the class.
- Adaptive CCBA Audiobooks are structured as per the BABoK® knowledge areas and are a great resource to learn on the go.
- Adaptive CCBA Flashcards are structured as per the BABoK knowledge areas and are a fun way to learn and test the terminologies of BABoK® in a gaming environment.
- Adaptive’s CCBA Learning portal, SuXeed has 100+ byte-sized learning modules (each between 5 to 15 mins). It is compatible with all devices and can be taken on the go.
Course sessions are delivered in multiple regions and time zones; please contact the provider for more information.
- CBAP Success Guaranteed: $799
- CBAP Ultimate: $1,549
For more information about each package, please contact the provider.
Certification / Credits
Over the course of the training, CCBA aspirants will:
- Understand and learn the established business analysis practices that are outlined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) v3.0.
- Gain competence in the 6 Knowledge Areas (BA Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and Collaboration, Requirements Life Cycle Management, Strategy Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Design Definition and Solution Evaluation).
- Master the terminologies used in the BABOK.
- Acquire sound understanding of the role, competencies and skill sets required to become an effective and result-oriented business analyst
- Learn how to manage stakeholders effectively
- Gain practical insights into the principles and practices of business analysis
- Learn how to identify and apply various tools and 50 BABoK techniques in business analysis scenarios. These are essential techniques in a Business Analyst’s toolkit
- Interact with instructors and learn how to tackle the CCBA questions through CCBA practice tests and feedback.
- Gain access to join live exam prep tutorials for 6 months, where participants can clarify all their doubts with instructors.
Average rating 5
Adaptive is a great website to use if you are attempting to become CCBA certified. They offer courses, tutorials, study guide of the BABOK, videos of techniques and many simulat...
I recommend Adaptive US for IIBA certifications training. It was a good experience learning from LN. All aspects are covered in Depth. They answer all your doubts and queries th...
I strongly recommend Adaptive to anyone who's going to take IIBA certification exams. Great instructors, great study materials, and great support. You won't feel alone on your j...
Contact this provider
World's Go to Provider of IIBA Certifications Training and Study Aids. Get 100% Success or 100% Refund guarantee for all IIBA certifications Training....