Lean Six Sigma Champion
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma Champion course has been designed to teach Lean Six Sigma fundamentals and its application. Lean Six Sigma Champions form an important part of a Lean Six Sigma deployment. As projects are executed, the organization will need support from its Executives and Project Sponsors. This course is designed to teach Senior Leaders how to be effective in deploying and supporting Lean Six Sigma within their organization.
Training includes a one-day, facilitated workshop. The instructor-led workshop is engaging and focused on the application of the Lean Six Sigma tools and concepts for delivering business results. The Acuity instructor-led training is interactive and leverages team exercises and group discussions.
Who should attend?
Executives, Senior Leaders, Project Champions and Sponsors
Upon completion students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Understand the primary Lean Six Sigma roles
- Properly scope, define and lead Lean Six Sigma projects
- Practice applying various Lean Six Sigma tools
- Identify Lean Six Sigma Resources (i.e. Black Belts and Green Belts)
- Understand the role of Champions and Sponsors in a successful Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Understand the purpose of Tollgate Reviews and how to manage them
- Understand the commitment necessary to implement Lean Six Sigma
Visit our website for an outline of the 4 course lessons.
Acuity Institute’s dedication to quality training and unlimited support has helped over 10,000 individuals obtain training and certification allowing them to enhance their skills and advance to new opportunities in their career. We offer certification in Lean, Lean Six Sigma,...
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Champion course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team