Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Acuity Institute’s Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification course is one the most comprehensive in the world. Where many other Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training programs are intended for only manufacturing operations, Acuity’s program takes the learner beyond manufacturing, such as healthcare, financial services, and insurance, making this course diverse enough to be applied in a wide variety of industries. Upon completion, students will be able to move seamlessly from the methodology, students are taught how to integrate Lean Six Sigma into an overall approach to process improvement and project management.
Our comprehensive program includes a comprehensive Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Simulated Project, a fully licensed SigmaXL statistical analysis software, Certification Exam, an entire set of Lean Six Sigma tools and templates, and the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Course eBook – essentially everything you need to become certified and lead projects in the workplace. Acuity Institute includes unlimited instructor and customer service support at no extra cost. An upgrade to MInitab Statistical software is available at an additional fee.
Training is conducted online and uses a multi-media format that includes audio by Lean Six Sigma experts, examples of successful performance improvement, interactive simulations and quizzes, and the most current and robust tools and techniques available. The course is “self-paced” and can be accessed at any time – and – anywhere, which provides the most flexibility in completing the course. On average, students complete the course in 150 hours (average completion time, actual time may vary). Students are provided 12 months access to complete the certification program.
Who should attend?
Professionals seeking career advancement, Project Managers, Quality Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Process Engineers, Process Design Professionals, Administrators.
Upon Completion, students will be able to:
Understand Lean Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology
- Learn and apply skills in project management, process management, lean, change management, and basic statistical analysis
- Understand the Black Belt’s role in a successful Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Properly scope, define and lead Lean Six Sigma projects
- Transition projects from phase to phase
- Close out projects upon completion
- Present projects to peers, managers and senior leadership
- Apply methods learned in the DMAIC process to business issues
- Apply statistical analysis to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs
- Characterize the equation y = f(x)
- Implement controls to sustain gains
- Effectively manage team dynamics
- Navigate statistical analysis software (SigmaXL and Minitab)
Visit our website for an outline of the 27-course lessons.
eLearning: $1495 USD
Acuity Institute’s dedication to quality training and unlimited support has helped over 10,000 individuals obtain training and certification allowing them to enhance their skills and advance to new opportunities in their career. We offer certification in Lean, Lean Six Sigma,...
Find out more about this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team