What Every IT Risk Assessment Should Include - OAR686WEB
A risk assessment shows an organizations’ ability to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets. Organizations are expected to have a demonstrated risk management process that includes asset identification and inventory, vulnerability and threat analysis, control inventory, risk assessment and response, monitoring, reporting and incident response and business continuity. This webinar provides the information you need to assess these dynamics.
Who should attend?
Financial, Operational and Information Technology auditors and Audit management, Information Security, Project Managers and Risk Management professionals who need to know about the risk assessment process.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn the more common risk assessment and analysis requirements for meeting regulatory and industry requirements.
- Risk Management Strategy and Program Development
- The Risk Universe and it's Key Components
- Inherent Risk Concept and Assessment Techniques
- Scenario Analysis Development Fundamentals
- Regulatory Requirements for Assessments
- Conducting a Maturity Assessment (Gap between current and desired state)
- Tips to Conducting Third Party Assessments
- Risk Response Preparation and Execution Basics
- Assessment Follow-up
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 3.00 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...