IT Emerging Trends in 2020 and Beyond - ITG450WEB
This webinar covers the latest emerging IT trends and how they will impact our related governance, risk and compliance activities, and how what we do today can help shape our processes in future years.
Who should attend?
Chief Audit Executives, internal audit senior management, IT audit senior management, IT auditors, IT risk professionals and information security professionals.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn about the impact of third-party relationships, how technology advances are affecting how business is done, cloud computing, virtualization, the IoT, privacy, mobile technologies, big data and other emerging trends.
- The changing roles regarding who owns and facilitates 3rd party relationships
- How technology advancements are modifying the way we do business
- 'Everything As A Service'
- Hybrid Clouds – Multi-Vendor/Multi-Location
- Advancements in Virtualization – Hypervisor to Docker Containers
- Really Smart Systems (Internet of Things/Big Data Analytics)
- Software Defined Storage (SDS) Cloud ONTAP “Data Fabric”
- Hyper-Converged Compute Servers (HCI) with Direct-Attached Storage (DAS)
- Privacy As A Service – Protecting Metadata and Accounting for the Predictability of Data’s Entry and Exit Points (Static Fixed Targets) “Ephemerel Network”
- Invisible Connections (Virtual Desktops – Virtual Air-gap Computing)
- Mobile Management Solutions
- Big Data
- Information Security Solutions: Vulnerability Scanners; IDS/IPS, DLP, Analytics, etc.
- Drones, Google Glass
- What’s next?
- What controls to consider implementing today in preparation for our future
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 3 Credits Information Technology
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...