Internal Audit School
Learners will build on the fundamentals of modern internal auditing and practice how to conduct operational audits and develop audit programs for auditing business processes, including purchasing, contracting, vendor selection, marketing, sales, human resources, IT general controls, management, and accounting functions like accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, payroll, treasury, and fixed assets.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for dates and prices
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Internal and external auditors; risk and compliance managers; IT auditors who require a comprehensive approach to operational audits of core business functions
Prerequisites - None
- Key Elements of Operational Auditing
- Components of Operations Auditing
- Auditing Purchasing and Contracts
- Auditing Marketing and Sales
- Auditing Human Resources
- Auditing Finance, Treasury, and Accounting
- Auditing Information Technology
- Auditing Supply Chain
- Auditing Management and Corporate Governance
- The Future of Operational Auditing
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 32 Credits Auditing
Internal Audit Certificate
What You'll learn
You will learn how to apply the principles of internal auditing and what key review steps to perform, key questions to ask, and essential documents and data to review when examining a variety of business functions.
- Recall and describe the definition of internal auditing and the methodology to plan, conduct, and report on the results of audit and consulting engagements.
- Relate and apply the definition of internal auditing and its methodology to reviews of various functions within organizations and create audit programs.
- Identify current best practices and evaluate opportunities to incorporate them into audit and consulting engagements.
- Evaluate emerging technological and procedural developments that are shaping the future of internal auditing.
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...