How to make Remote Auditing Work
Internal auditors, like all professionals, have had to adapt to the pandemic. Procedures have changed due to the limited access to people, documents, data, and facilities. While many people talk about how COVID-19 has forced us to reassess what we audit, this webinar focuses on how we should audit during the pandemic. It provides a general description of various tools available, a review of the audit process, and a description of techniques to align the tools to the different audit phases.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Internal and external auditors, regulators, compliance and risk management professionals.
Why Remote Work Makes Sense:
- Discuss benefits of remote work
- Discuss risks of remote work
- Discuss remote work trends
Equipment and Software:
- Discuss necessary hardware
- Introduce various software functionality required to thrive remote
Tools and Techniques:
- Discuss various tools available for free, freemium and for a fee
- Describe general techniques used for successful remote work
- Discuss tools and techniques to facilitate audit planning from a distance
- Discuss tools and techniques to facilitate audit fieldwork from a distance
- Discuss tools and techniques to facilitate audit reporting from a distance
Certification / Credits
What You’ll Learn
You will learn how to be more responsive and effective as an auditor during the COVID-19 pandemic, and what changes other auditors are making to continue their work given the constraints faced.
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...