How to Become a Fraud Detective and Find Fraud Early - OAF331WEB
This masterclass covers how to become an effective fraud detective and help defend your organization from the harmful effects of fraud and corruption.
Who should attend?
Financial controllers and directors, internal and external auditors, compliance professionals, regulators, risk managers and security managers.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn how to spot fraud and corruption, how to “think like a thief”, ways to develop a fraud and corruption profile for the organization, and essential techniques to deter, prevent and detect fraud.
- Turning a perceived problem into an opportunity
- Engaging your healthy and curious mind-set
- Spotting Fraud and Corruption – some warm-up cases and exercises for aspiring fraud detectives
- Learning to use the “Think Like a Thief” methodology to predict where fraud and corruption will occur
- Developing a fraud and corruption profile for your organization
- Following the money (an introduction and simulation)
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 3 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...