Examining the Controls Over Financial Reporting - OAM125WEB
Internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR) gained a great deal of attention due to the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002 and continue to be a central requirement during the financial reporting cycle. This webinar provides insights on the related requirements, assessment practices, common challenges and opportunities to improve your organizations’ ICFR.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Internal and external, financial, operational and IT auditors and audit management, risk management and compliance professionals.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn the key compliance requirements of ICFR, roles and responsibilities, and key compliance steps and controls to provide accurate and complete financial statements.
Controls Over Financial Reporting:
- Key compliance steps
- SOX and expectations for effective internal controls over financial reporting (ICFR)
- Key elements and their purpose
Roles and Responsibilities:
- What is expected of financial and operations management, and the audit committee
- The SEC, PCAOB and the auditors’ role
Key Compliance Steps:
- Steps and essential review procedures
- Determining the control effectiveness
- Situations that complicate their review
- Types of deficiencies
- Scope, documentation, sampling and assessing conditions at service organizations
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...