EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFIv9)
This course presents a detailed methodological approach to computer forensics and evidence analysis. A Forensic Investigator must follow a process when investigating a cybercrime. This course covers that process along with major forensic investigation scenarios and hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard tools necessary to successfully carry out a computer forensic investigation. This course prepares Cybersecurity practitioners for the EC-Council E|CHFI Certification that can lead to a successful career as a Forensic Investigator.
Computer crime in today’s cyber world is on the rise. Computer Investigation techniques are being used by police, government, and corporate entities globally and many of them seek out practitioners that have the Digital Forensic Investigator CHFI Certification. This is a specialized certification that checks the “expert” box in Cybersecurity.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
If you or your organization requires the knowledge or skills to identify, track, and prosecute the cybercriminals, then this is the course for you. This course helps students to excel in digital evidence acquisition, handling and analysis in a forensically sound manner. Acceptable in a court of law, these skills will lead to successful prosecutions in various types of security incidents such as data breaches, corporate espionage, insider threats and other intricate cases involving computer systems.
EC-Council Certified Network Defender (CND)
EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking (CEH)
Recommended experience in the field of Cybersecurity Defense
Certification / Credits
What You’ll Learn
CHFI gives a complete overview of the process that a forensic investigator must follow when investigating a cybercrime. It includes not only the right treatment of the digital evidence in order to be accepted in the Courts but also useful tools and techniques that can be applied to investigate an incident.
- The computer forensic investigation process and the various legal issues involved
- Evidence searching, seizing and acquisition methodologies in a legal and forensically sound manner
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category
- How to set up a computer forensics lab and the tools involved in the lab
- How to boot a disk
- How to set up a computer forensics lab
- How to gather volatile and nonvolatile information from Windows
- How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Window, Max OS X , and Linux
- How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks
- How to track emails and investigate email crimes
- How to write investigative reports
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...