Critical Thinking: When & How to Use it in Your Audit Process - OAG701WEB
Internal auditors must be discerning and develop an ability to exercise their judgment through critical thinking and reflective skepticism. This webinar helps internal auditors evaluate today’s challenging organizational conditions characterized by dynamic risk environments requiring a reframing of the thought process. This webinar covers how to meet these expanding expectations, enhance the knowledge about critical thinking and provides techniques to understand complex situations by becoming a more judicious and perceptive auditor.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Internal and external auditors, financial auditors, audit management, information security and risk management professionals.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn how to use critical thinking, ways of assessing evidence, handling data to understand underlying dynamics, modeling critical thinking and ways of analyzing arguments.
- What is critical thinking?
- When and how to use critical thinking
- Key tools and techniques
- Assessing evidence and displaying healthy professional skepticism
- Implications for providing reasonable assurance
- Removing the noise out of collected data and information
- Applying critical thinking to interviews and other interactions
- Modeling critical thinking within the internal audit function
- Ways to analyze people’s arguments and learn how to identify faulty logic
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 2 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...