CAPM and PMP Exam Prep (PMBOK V6) - LCP201
This course provides an intensive review of the subject matter tested on the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Professional (PMP) examination. This course provides a summary review of the nine knowledge areas and five process groups covered in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). Also practice sample examinations totalling 200 questions and discussing the rationale behind both correct and incorrect answers.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
Individuals with on-the-job project management experience (regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager), who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
- Familiarity with basic project management concepts and some working experience with project management. Experience with specific project management software not required. Some experience with Microsoft® Office is desirable but not required.
In this course, you will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects.
- Define Project Management Fundamentals
- Define Project Management Within the Organization
- Define the Project Management Methodology
- Initiate a Project
- Develop a Project Management Plan and Plan Components
- Plan a Project Schedule
- Plan Project Costs
- Plan for Quality, Resources and Procurements
- Plan for Risk
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement and Communications
- Execute Project
- Work with Stakeholders
- Monitor Project Work, Scope, risks, Stakeholder Engagement, and Communications
- Control Project Changes, Scope, schedule, Costs, quality, Resources, and Procurements
- Close a Project
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 40 CPE Credits
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...