Assessing the Impact of Technology on Corporate Culture and Ethics
Corporate ethics training has long been a part of many organizations’ annual training initiatives and has been the focus of ethics audits for decades. Today, when we talk about ethics, we need to go beyond the typical discussions and expand our scope to discuss the implications of governance, institutional change, digital transformation, cybersecurity, automation and digitalization.
This seminar is designed to give assurance and security professionals a greater knowledge of how to assess the impact that corporate technology related initiatives have had on an enterprise’s culture and ethics.
By the end of the seminar, attendees will have a better understanding of the relationship between ethics, governance, security and automation and how to develop a Corporate Culture Audit from an integrated audit perspective.
Who should attend?
Auditors and security professionals with a focus on technology who are assessing the impacts of governance, security and automation of an enterprise’s corporate culture and its ability to reduce the frequency and impact of fraud.
Auditing Corporate Culture and Ethics (OAM223) or equivalent experience
- Understanding Corporate Culture
- What an Integrated Corporate Culture Entails and its Enablers, Influencers and Detractors
- The Fundamentals of Institutional Change and How it Impacts Culture
- What is Ethics
- The Origin of Computer Ethics
- Security Features That Have a Relationship to Ethics
- Impact Oiled Controls
- How Moral Judgment Plays Into the Ethics of Information Security Control Monitoring and Reporting
- The Fundamentals of Digital Transformation and How it Impacts Culture
- Linking the Connection Between
- How the Internet, Digital Marketing and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Are Expanding Today’s Ethics Discussions
- How IT Can Work With the Business and HR to Reduce the Stress of Automation
- Adding Security Into Automation and Digital Ethics
- How Moral Judgment Plays Into the Ethics of Control Design, Compliance, Monitoring and Reporting of Automation and Digital Ethics
- Exploring Ethics, Corporate Culture and Compliance “Fed, State and Industry”
- Tips for Developing and Executing an “Integrated Corporate Culture Audit” Including Interview and Questionnaire Considerations
Certification / Credits
Completion of this course is worth 32 CPE credits
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...