Applying PM Strategy to Internal Audit - OAG401WEB
The webinar provides tools and techniques to help students improve their processes and deliverables by explaining how Project Management (PM) principles can help improve planning, recording, noticing project dynamics for corrective action and applying lessons learned.
Who should attend?
Internal Auditors at all levels.
Prerequisites - None
You will learn how to apply project management principles to internal auditing.
- Committing to enough time for planning
- Explanation of three parts of planning
- Discussion of estimating methods and pitfalls
Record Real Time:
- Recognizing that work is not equal to duration
- Deciding on time increments that create benefit and not burden
- Creating an environment for truth-telling
- Pausing often enough to gauge progress
- Collecting information on obstacles, barriers, and opportunities
- Communicating progress information to stakeholders
Apply Lessons Learned:
- Initiating course correction(s) as indicated
- Identifying themes to be shared with colleagues
- Incorporating ideas into future audit plans of similar areas
Certification / Credits
NASBA Certified CPE: 3.00 Credits Auditing
At ACI Learning, we train leaders in Cybersecurity, Audit, and Information Technology. Whether you're starting your IT career, mastering your profession, or developing your team, we're with you every step of the way. We believe that training is not a...