Leadership – The Essential CompetenciesACHIEVE Centre for Leadership Inc.
Leadership – The Essential Competencies
All available course dates
Leadership – The Essential Competencies (1 Day)
Essential leadership skills and competencies often mean the difference between thriving or failing in a leadership role. To lead effectively, there are some things that leaders must do and know, and not all of them will come naturally. This workshop provides strategies to help leaders increase their abilities to inspire and lead teams effectively. Participants will gain insights about how to best engage others, assess team dynamics, make better decisions, and to improve trust and influence with those they are leading.
Who should attend?
This is an introductory-intermediate level workshop for new or aspiring leaders, managers and supervisors, and anyone providing leadership within organization.
Some of the topics included:
- The Meaning of Leadership
- What Every Leader Must Provide
- The Best and Worst Leaders
- How Great Leaders Act
- Leadership Assessment
- Key Leadership Competencies
- Leading Team Performance
- Team Performance Assessment Tool
- Leadership Vision – The Why
- Defining Mission, Vision, and Values
- Leading Team Meetings
- Decision Making Considerations
Course delivery details
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
Certification / Credits
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Understand the personal and organizational dimensions of leadership
- Motivate and engage others by articulating purpose
- Create mission and vision statements
- Understand how to identify organizational values
- Apply key leadership competencies for decision making, leading meetings, and dealing with conflict
ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership Inc.
ACHIEVE’s mission is to inspire learning and improve lives. We envision a world where everyone likes where they work. A trusted provider of professional development training since 2008, ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership offers quality training and resources on the topics...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training