Leadership and Culture – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to WorkACHIEVE Centre for Leadership Inc.
Leadership and Culture – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work
All available course dates
Leadership and Culture – How to Create a Workplace Where People Like to Work (½, 1 or 1 Day)
Based on the book, The Culture Question, this workshop provides a guide for how every organization can become a great place to work. Workplace culture is the most significant factor that influences employee engagement, work relationships, and job satisfaction. Culture determines whether your organization will succeed – or even survive. It profoundly affects both the quality of the products or services you provide and the lives of those who work in your organization. The good news is that culture is something we can influence. By exploring six key elements that make up a healthy workplace culture, participants will learn the answers to two fundamental questions: “How does your organization’s culture impact how much people like where they work?” and “What can leaders do to make it better?”
Please note: This workshop may be taught by one of the four authors of this book upon request. They are Randy Grieser, Eric Stutzman, Wendy Loewen, and Michael Labun.
Who should attend?
This is an intermediate-advanced level workshop for leaders, managers, supervisors, human resource personnel, and anyone who influences culture in the workplace.
Some of the topics included:
- The Case for Caring About Culture
- Culture’s Impact on Employee Engagement
- How to Define Purpose and Values
- Communicating Your Purpose and Values
- Providing Meaningful Work
- Practical Ways to Make Work More Meaningful
- Focusing Your Leadership Team on People
- Directive Versus Empowering Leadership
- Why Meaningful Relationships Matter
- How to Foster Meaningful Relationships
- Creating Peak Performing Teams
- Foster Identification and Facilitate Interdependence
- Practicing Constructive Conflict Management
- Key’s to Transforming Conflict
- How to Change Culture
- Cultural Health Assessment Questionnaire
Course delivery details
The half-day workshop is great for leaders from the same organization who want to start the conversation around creating a healthy workplace, or for groups of leaders from multiple organizations. It’s a fast-paced training that covers a lot of material.
The one-day workshop is well suited for leaders from various organizations who want the core content covered in-depth.
This is an ideal workshop for leaders in the same organization. The material is the same as the one-day version, but the pace is slower to allow for more in-depth discussion and application of the content to your organization.
Method of Delivery
Presentation, video, case study examples, personal reflection, and small group discussions.
Certification / Credits
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Recognize why a healthy culture is essential and a competitive advantage
- Understand the connection between culture and purpose
- Implement strategies for creating peak performing teams
- Incorporate key ideas for creating and sustaining a healthy workplace culture
- Follow a framework to change and maintain culture
ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership Inc.
ACHIEVE’s mission is to inspire learning and improve lives. We envision a world where everyone likes where they work. A trusted provider of professional development training since 2008, ACHIEVE Centre for Leadership offers quality training and resources on the topics...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training