Mastering MiFID II
The Mastering MiFID II course is designed to demystify and explain what the MiFID rules are intended to achieve, and how they affect users of the financial markets in Europe.
Upcoming start dates
9 January, 2024
- New York City
26 January, 2024
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
Anyone working within a commercial bank in ALM, credit, treasury and strategy. In addition, central bank regulators and anyone else responsible for banking supervision at national, regional or state level.
A good working knowledge of the financial markets.
- What exactly are MiFID and MiFID II?
- MiFID and MiFIR
- The scope and objectives of MiFID II
- Who does MiFID II affect?
- Investment banks
- Retail banks
- Investment managers
- The MiFID II timeline
- Changes to market structure
- Regulated Markets (RMs)
- Multilateral Trading Facilities (MTFs)
- Organised Trading Facilities (OTFs)
- Systematic Internalisers (Sis)
- Data Reporting Services Providers (DRSPs)
- Derivative trading obligations
- Open access
- Effect on transaction reporting / consolidated tape
- Impact on algorithmic trading and HFT
- Investor protection features
- Paying for investment research and services under MiFID II
- Costs and pricing
- Corporate governance
- How MiFID II compares with the Dodd Frank Act
- New York: $1,100
- London:£925 (plus VAT)
Certification / Credits
CPD: 7 hours
By attending this course, you will understand:
- What MiFID II aims to achieve
- Which entities are affected by MiFID II
- How MiFID II will change market infrastructure and conduct
- How MiFID II relates to other global legislation like the US Dodd Frank Act
- What everyone in financial services must do to comply with the new regime
Why choose ACF Academy?
Over 100,000 professionals trained globally
Award-winning practical financial simulations
Consistently high ratings
Contact this provider
ACF Consultants are a global leader in providing practical and effective training for financial professionals. Leading banks, companies and financial institutions from all over the world partner with us to develop their people to achieve their goals. They trust our...