R3 transACTION® is designed to ensure the financial success of a call center while strengthening customer satisfaction and long-term customer relationships. Participants learn to develop more profitable transactions while serving as much more than order processors.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales and support professionals and managers who are responsible for business development and account management primarily by telephone or within a retail store environment.
In R3 transACTION a sales representative will learn the skills necessary to:
- Open each sales interaction in a way that establishes a positive tone and productive direction for the customer interaction
- Take charge of the customer interaction and guide the sales dialogue
- Identify relevant and significant customer needs
- Thoroughly qualify the sales opportunity. - Quickly disqualify—and disengage from—“opportunities” that have little potential or probability for success
- Make recommendations that increase both the potential and the probability of a sale
- Differentiate the solution based on value rather than on price or giveaways
- Effectively manage customer resistance
- Gain customer commitment, as appropriate, and close each customer interaction with a mutual plan for future action
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
About Acclivus R3 Solutions
Acclivus R3 Solutions
For more than three decades, we’ve been influencing the behavior and performance of sales, support, and service professionals and executives. Based on work and research with more than 1,000 clients, we developed R3 Solutions, the only fully integrated training curriculum...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team