R3 Service® Core
R3 Service Core provides a solid foundation of skills, techniques, and approaches to enable service professionals to take communication with customers to a new level. They are better able to diagnose problem`s and identify needs—beyond the obvious. And they are more skilled at guiding customers toward achieving optimal results with your product and service solutions.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for service professionals, including field service engineers, telephone support representatives, technical support specialists, installation consultants, supervisors, managers, and executives.
Upon successful completion of R3 Service Core, a service professional should be able to:
- Begin each customer interaction—whether face-to-face or on the phone—in a way that establishes a positive and productive tone, direction, and focus
- Guide each service dialogue—even when faced with an irritated customer or emotional situation—in a way that ensures results and strengthens the business relationship
- Effectively manage customer expectations
- Keep the customer informed and involved
- Recommend approaches and solutions that lead to optimal results, strengthen the business relationship, and ensure profitable revenue
- Effectively address customer misperceptions, uncertainties, and concerns
- Conclude each customer interaction in a way that ensures that the customer understands what value has been delivered and commits to appropriate future action
- Take ownership for the customer relationship and the profitability of each service interaction
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
About Acclivus R3 Solutions
Acclivus R3 Solutions
For more than three decades, we’ve been influencing the behavior and performance of sales, support, and service professionals and executives. Based on work and research with more than 1,000 clients, we developed R3 Solutions, the only fully integrated training curriculum...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team