Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Inside R3 Sales®
Inside R3 Sales® is The Consultative Approach® adapted for sales professionals whose primary selling tools are telephone and e-mail. Participants learn the skills of R3 Sales Excellence but apply them in the fast-paced environment of inside sales.
Who should attend?
This program is intended for inside sales representatives whose job responsibilities include generating sales through outbound – as well as inbound – calls. Inside R3 Sales is ideally suited to salespeople who, in addition to managing customer transactions, must also support the development of long-term customer relationships.
Upon successful completion of Inside R3 Sales, an inside sales professional should be able to:
- Prepare for sales calls by establishing concrete, measurable objectives and strategies
- Open every outbound and inbound sales call in a way that sets a positive and productive tone and direction for the call
- Establish, maintain, and focus the sales dialogue
- Identify relevant and significant customer goals, problems, and needs
- Thoroughly qualify each sales opportunity
- Recommend approaches that influence perceptions and advance the decision process
- Present solutions that will help the customer solve their problems, meet their needs, and achieve their goals
- Effectively manage customer skepticism, misperceptions, and concerns
- Close each inbound or outbound call with a mutual plan for future action
- Close sales by connecting the benefits of the solutions to identified customer needs
Request information to learn the cost of this course.
Acclivus R3 Solutions
For more than three decades, we’ve been influencing the behavior and performance of sales, support, and service professionals and executives. Based on work and research with more than 1,000 clients, we developed R3 Solutions, the only fully integrated training curriculum...
Find out more about this Inside R3 Sales® course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team