Richardson’s Team Selling Training approach is based on our bookSell Like a Team: The Blueprint for Building Teams That Win Big at High-Stakes Meetingsby author Michael Dalis. The book examines the critical aspects of building and driving high-performing selling teams.
Team selling unlocks revenue by teaching sellers how to utilize their organizations’ resources to build the right team for a presentation and get those stakeholders working together to execute compelling pitches that add value for buyers and win business.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales professionals and sales teams.
Your seller’s performance improves as they build new skills, Richardson’s team selling program is designed to develop the capability to:
- Increase self awareness and skill in building and preparing the right team for the right opportunity
- Apply a process for building and leading highly effective, cohesive selling teams that are well-positioned for success at high-stakes meetings
- Utilize a set of tools to foster exceptional teamwork, successful customer meetings, and winning outcomes
- Explore ways within an existing culture to drive collaborative work across the organization
- Apply Team Selling concepts and tools to a current challenging situation facing participants’ own selling teams
About Richardson Sales Performance
Richardson Sales Performance
Richardson Sales Performance is the global leader in sales training and performance improvement. We drive accelerated growth by simplifying and solving the sales-growth equation. From ensuring your sales managers are executing the right activities to equipping your sales team to...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training