Intentional Pursuit Strategy
Richardson’s Intentional Pursuit Strategy Program teaches your sales team to think and act strategically when pursuing complex sales opportunities to increase their chance of winning and shorten the sales cycle.
Our program offers a buyer-centric methodology that embraces the dynamic nature of buying today. It provides a set of strategic thinking prompts, practices, and interactive planning tools to help sales professionals make decisions, avoid traps, and take the right actions at the right time to move the sale forward.
Leveraging insights from behavioral science, the methodology helps sales professionals to create momentum and guide the customer through the logical and emotional decision to award them the business.
Upcoming start dates
Anytime - inquire to book
- United States of America
The learning objectives of the program are:
- Apply a buyer-centric methodology to strategic opportunity pursuit:
- Objectively assess strengths and vulnerabilities
- Avoid making fatal assumptions
- Avoid traps and inefficiencies by staying focused on the right moves at the right times
- Make the right decisions around which opportunities to pursue
- Create an Action Plan to advance the sale
- Create a differentiated buying experience that motivates customer to buy from you:
- Be creative and agile in adapting to evolving circumstances
- Proactively combat Status Quo Bias
- Understand and appeal to both the logical and emotional sides of buying and selling
- Apply methodology to a real deal:
- Develop an Action Plan to move the deal forward
- Gain insight into personal strengths and opportunities
- Gain feedback, insight, and ideas to strengthen your Action Plan
Contact this provider
Richardson Sales Performance
Richardson Sales Performance is the global leader in sales training and performance improvement. We drive accelerated growth by simplifying and solving the sales-growth equation. From ensuring your sales managers are executing the right activities to equipping your sales team to...