Richardson’s Consultative Selling Program focuses on the critical structure of a sales conversation or customer meeting and provides a powerful roadmap for a successful, buyer-focused dialogue. The Consultative Selling Framework provides salespeople with a consistent, repeatable process to more effectively execute their sales conversations. TheSix Critical Skills fuel and support the Framework, empowering salespeople to leverage their technical excellence and use every sales skill available to open more doors, better understand customer needs, more persuasively articulate value, and close more deals.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for any and all sales professionals looking to develop their selling skills.
Learning outcomes of this course:
- Define Consultative Sellingand explain why it is crucial to creating customer value and winning business
- Apply the Consultative Selling Framework to engage buyers in a customer-focused consultative dialogue, develop and expand relationships, and increase sales results
- Identify the Six Critical Skills that power the Consultative Selling Framework and allow sellers to leverage their natural strengths to create a dialogue, foster the openness and trust needed to surface recognized and unrecognized customer needs, communicate in a compelling way, and close profitable business
- Understand the science of Cognitive Dissonance and how customer objections arise and apply a model to defuse defensiveness and engage the customer to resolve their resistance
- Increase seller’s awareness of their current sales approach, provide them with feedback on theirstrengths and areas for improvementand support them in developing strategies and skills to reach their next levels of sales excellence
- Apply guidelines for giving and receiving feedback and peer and self-coaching skills to ensure ongoing development
About Richardson Sales Performance
Richardson Sales Performance
Richardson Sales Performance is the global leader in sales training and performance improvement. We drive accelerated growth by simplifying and solving the sales-growth equation. From ensuring your sales managers are executing the right activities to equipping your sales team to...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training