Consultative Prospecting is a needs-, dialogue-, and value-based relationship approach to pursuing new business opportunities with existing or new customers. Richardson’s Consultative Prospecting program takes an in-depth look at the critical dynamics of reaching new customers.
It includes four powerful elements that will increase your effectiveness in gaining access to prospect opportunities. The program provides a collection of dialogue models necessary to effectively position your value, gain agreement to new customer appointments, access senior decision makers, and leverage your contacts for referrals to new business.
Upcoming start dates
Anytime - inquire to book
- United States of America
The learning objectives of the program are:
- Utilize consistent strategies, models, and skills for making more compelling prospecting calls
- Deliver a tailored, needs-based message at the very start of the prospect dialogue using a point of connection and a persuasive Value Statement
- Overcome the challenges posed by gatekeepers through effective strategies and best practices
- Up-tier to senior decision makers in a way that leverages existing relationships and knowledge
- Reach new opportunities by effectively asking for customer referrals
Contact this provider
Richardson Sales Performance
Richardson Sales Performance is the global leader in sales training and performance improvement. We drive accelerated growth by simplifying and solving the sales-growth equation. From ensuring your sales managers are executing the right activities to equipping your sales team to...