Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Do you import food or food ingredients? If so, you probably fall under the new FDA Law: Food Modernization Act (FSMA).
This Course will explain the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP) requirements, your responsibilities as an importer and how to comply with the law.
The law requires that importers of food and food ingredients perform certain activities to verify that food imported into the United States meets applicable U.S. safety standards.
- Chapter 1: Context: FSMA and FSVP
- Chapter 2: Setting the Stage: Building the Foundation for the FSVP Process
- Chapter 3: Overview of the requirements
- Chapter 4: Hazard Analysis
- Chapter 5: Evaluation and Approval of Foreign Supplier
- Chapter 6: Foreign Supplier VerificationChapter 7: Reevaluation Foreign Supplier Performance
- Chapter 8: Importer Identification
- Chapter 9: Importance of Records
- Chapter 10: FDA Oversight
Preventive Controls and Produce Safety Session
Price: $799 USD
All course materials: Comprehensive workbook with all of the presentation slides, sample forms, sample food safety plans, lists of resources.
Continental breakfast, lunch, snacks.
The course includes a Certificate of Completion issued by AFDO, showing that the student was trained under the FDA recognized curriculum. The certificate fee is included in the course registration.
Vinca, LLC has developed training courses using the knowledge and experience gained by implementing, documenting and auditing Food Safety and Quality Management Systems over the last twenty years. Vinca's hands-on experience has allowed us to design and develop these useful...
Find out more about this Foreign Supplier Verification Program course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team