Project Management Professional (PMP)TrainACE
Prepare to Become PMP Certified
The Project Management Institute’s (PMI) certification was recognized by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1999, making it the first organization in the world to receive this distinction. It is therefore no surprise that PMI’s PMP certification is considered by organizations worldwide to be the project management certification that is most highly regarded and recognized.
If an individual wants to rise to higher level in their project management career or employment, they will be required by a large number of organizations to be PMP certified. TrainACE's Project Management Professional course will prepare participants to get this important certification. Not only will the course teach students the skills they need to pass the exam, but the course also satisfies the educational requirement required to become PMP certified.
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for:
- All IT managers and managers from other industries who are not yet certified
- Individuals who need to strengthen their knowledge and practices in the profession of project management and to comprehend the application of full project lifecycle that are needed in their professional development and lead to project success
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers / Specialist
- System Analyst
- Operation Managers
- Project Consultant
- IS Managers
- Quality Specialist / Consultants
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engineers
- R&D/Process Engineers who shall have direct or indirect responsibility in project kick-off, monitoring and completion
- Project Team Members.
Topics and concepts covered in this PMP training course include:
- Initiate a Project
- Execute Project Work Plan
- Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Develop Schedules, Cost Estimates, and Budgets
- Monitor and Control Project Schedules and Costs
- Plan Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Monitor and Control Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Analyze Risk and Plan Risk Response
- Monitor and Control Project Risks and Contracts
- Plan Project
- Closing the Project
The cost of this course is $1 995,00
*All TrainACE courses are offered in classroom, on demand and onsite. Request information for details
TrainACE is a professional IT training organization for ambitious professionals looking to progress within the IT field. They provide hands-on courses to teach the skills and knowledge required for today’s demanding and evolving IT and cyber security industries. A premier IT...