Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Change Leadership Workshop
Change Leadership Workshop: Onsite Training Course
This Change Leadership Workshop is offered as a company-specific course and as such Stewart Leadership will customize the training content based on the needs of your company. Organizational change is constant and as such leaders must be able to share a new vision of the future, constructively manage resistance, and help others get onboard with changes and initiatives within their organization.
Course participants of this Change Leadership Workshop will gain the tools and insights to be an active and visible change leader. Further, all participants will be introduced to the five change leadership behaviors and the six keys in implementing large-scale organizational change and learn how to apply them while introducing and sustaining change.
Who should attend?
This workshop is best suited for mid to executive level leaders who need to sponsor and support change efforts in the organization. Inquire to learn more.
The content for this Change Leadership Workshop can be customized to the needs of your organization. A loose structure of the course content is presented as follows:
- Discuss 6 Steps to Sustain Organizational Change
- Why & What: Vision & Skills
- Who & How: Engagement & Leadership
- Action & Measure: Planning & Measurement
- Identify symptoms and remedies for failing change efforts
- Learn and apply the 5 Change Leadership Behaviors:
- Communicate Vision
- Model the New Way
- Let Go
- Celebrate Wins
- Identify how to create a clear vision for the future that inspires others
- Discuss the change curve and change styles
- Describe how to make personal changes to align with org changes
- Discuss and apply practical communication tools
- Use peer feedback to identify and reinforce personal leadership changes
Upon successful completion of this Change Leadership Workshop, students will be able to:
- Identify what is required to plan and champion change initiatives
- Diagnose issues and create solutions when change efforts get stuck
- Gain clarity on how you and others react to change
- Communicate effectively to diverse populations and build support
- Build your reputation as someone who can successfully lead change
- Leave with practical change tools for your current change effort
This Change Leadership Workshop is offered as a company-specific onsite course. As such, the price may vary depending on the needs of your company. Fill out an information request to receive additional pricing information.
Provider: Stewart Leadership
Stewart Leadership has been building leaders for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and start-ups for over 35 years. After John Parker Stewart left the Lockheed Corporation where he managed executive and leadership development for 86,000 employees he started Stewart Systems, a...