Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Art of Executive Presentation Workshop
Art of Executive Presentation Workshop: Onsite Training Course
This Art of Executive Presentation Workshop is offered as a company-specific course and as such Stewart Leadership will customize the training content based on the needs of your company. This two-day onsite training course is a dynamic and practical experience which aims to build the ability of a leader to command a room. A critical skill for modern executives is to be able to phrase and emphasize ideas well in order to influence and engage others to take action. Further, being able to speak confidently, shape your information to suit the intended audience, use personal credibility, and issue clear calls to action will aid in your executive success.
This training course is offered onsite and is open to 8-12 participants. The aim of the course is to enhance the level of self-awareness for all participants and and directly apply the knowledge gained through real-time video feedback from peers and instructor. Course participants are invited to bring a real life business challenge to the course so they leave with a prepared and practiced presentation ready for immediate use.
Who should attend?
This workshop is best suited for executive level leaders seeking to enhance their leadership and presentation skills. Inquire to learn more.
The content for this Art of Executive Presentation Workshop can be customized to the needs of your organization. A loose structure of the course content is presented as follows:
- Assessing strengths and areas of opportunity from boss, key colleagues, and self
- Discussing keys to influencing others: understanding how to leverage data, logic, and stories
- Practicing how to speak on the fly and in impromptu situations
- Demonstrating how to control and use gestures, tone, and to avoid fillers
- Identifying purpose and audience analysis during presentation preparation, especially for senior level audiences and for various styles of information processing
- Organizing the structure and content for a presentation with a clear action
- Using PowerPoint, flipcharts, and visuals effectively
- Practicing how to respond to tough Q&A with poise and confidence
- Shifting energy to turn nervousness and anxiety into passion and conviction
- Creating and practicing a presentation for a real life business challenge
- Using videotaping to gather peer and instructor feedback
- Leaving with a refined real life presentation and clear action plan for ongoing development
Upon successful completion of this Art of Executive Presentation Workshop, students will be able to:
- Clearly focus messages and selling ideas to senior level leaders
- Gett others on-board with initiatives
- Listen, respond to, and respect others' points of view
- Develop and practice real-life presentation for current business challenges
- Become a more collaborative and engaging leader
- Strengthen career advancement potential
This Art of Executive Presentation Workshop is offered as a company-specific onsite course. As such, the price may vary depending on the needs of your company. Fill out an information request to receive additional pricing information.
Provider: Stewart Leadership
Stewart Leadership has been building leaders for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and start-ups for over 35 years. After John Parker Stewart left the Lockheed Corporation where he managed executive and leadership development for 86,000 employees he started Stewart Systems, a...