Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) Supply Chain Certification Requirements Training
RSPO Supply Chain Certification Requirements - 1-day Course
Through this instructor-led online course participants will learn how to effectively implement the RSPO SCC Supply Chain Models (IP, SG, MB and BC) at their organization. The course is delivered through a series of modules, practical workshops and guidance from a top expert instructor. Participants will also practice using templates to help prepare for an RSPO SSC Certification Audit.
Who should attend?
This course is beneficial to all companies in the supply chain who purchase, process, manufacture, and sell products containing palm oil and palm kernel oil and their derivatives. It is suitable for all sizes of business, managers at all levels, Internal auditors, third party auditors, and certification body personnel.
Ahead of the course, participants are required to complete the following:
- Course Material Reading, which aims to stimulate audit preparation (approximately 4 hours)
- Pre-assessment exam, designed to help learners establish a common foundation of knowledge
The live online training requires participants to have a computer with internet connection and a telephone connection for the full duration of the session.
During this course, participants will:
- Understand the origins of palm and kernel oil and the complete supply chain
- Understand accreditation, certification and auditor qualifications
- Understand the supply chain models and associated modules
- Understand the audit requirements for each model
- Understand the RSPO claims and the use of the RSPO Trademark and Logo
- Understand how document templates and audit reports can help prepare your organization
- Understand how to use RSPO eTrace
The cost of this one-day SGS Academy course is $595.
Provider: SGS Academy
The impact of training is entirely dependent on the quality of that training. High quality training ensures that you and your organization are up to date with the latest industry practices, technical standards, and legal and regulatory obligations. However, all...