2x Two-Day Seminars in Leadership Agility
This introductory seminary by Organizational Agility Associates is split into two two-day sessions, the first is a two day introductory session and the second is a follow-up session three or so months later to track the progress of applying what you learn to your own organizational challenges.
Through this seminar, participants will learn about:
- the Leadership Agility Framework
- the opportunities and pitfalls of leadership in an uncertain world
- the skills needed to lead, challenge and care for others
To learn more about this seminar, please contact the provider directly via the information request form.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for high potentials, individuals about to launch significant change initiatives and/or executives seeking to refresh their Leadership Repertoire.
Participants will be able to:
- Identify the role choices faced in building Organizational Agility
- Distinguish the different kinds of challenges organizations face in a uncertain world
- Diagnose complex challenges
- Map the potential relationships across a complex system
- Hold Leadership Conversations (orchestrating conflict while preserving the relationship)
- Leading organization learning through “Test for Change” approach
- Build peer resource networks.
To get a quote for this seminar, please contact the provider via the information request form.
Provider: Organizational Agility Associates
Leadership Training by Organizational Agility Associates
Organizational Agility Associates helps organizations, teams and individuals build the skills, insight and will needed to be effective leaders. They pride themselves on their unique approach to training, creating high impact, memorable and custom-designed learning experiences that help executives and...