A 2-3 Day In-house Seminar in Adaptive Design & Leadership
This customizable seminar by Organizational Agility Associates explores the concept of adaptive design, a combination of adaptive leadership and design thinking. Adaptive Design is an innovative tool to negotiate the cultural and political issues around change.
Through this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the four phases of Adaptive Design
- Outline a project plan for addressing Innovation challenges in their organization
- Articulate the advantages and risks of Adaptive Design
- Deliver an effective engagement pitch for launching Adaptive Design in their organization
- Lead a team through all four phases of Adaptive Design:
- Empathic Observation
- Interpretive Opportunity Generation
- Ideation to Build “Creative Confidence”
- Building Prototype Interventions
Learn more about this course by contacting the provider via the information request form.
Who should attend?
This course is ideal for internal Leadership Development, OD and innovation or change management practitioners as well as their key counterparts for the businesses they support. It provides the team with the background they need to select and or mobilize their organizations to launch and conduct such an endeavor.
Individuals successfully completing this course will be able to:
- Align organizational resources to tackle innovation challenges
- Communicate the advantages of Adaptive Design to Executive Sponsors
- Build collaborative relationships with peers
- Coordinate roles and responsibilities across Innovation Projects
- Elevate and accelerate adoption of Adaptive Design projects and individuals
- Lead a team through the cycle
To get a quote for this seminar, please contact the provider via the information request form.
Provider: Organizational Agility Associates
Leadership Training by Organizational Agility Associates
Organizational Agility Associates helps organizations, teams and individuals build the skills, insight and will needed to be effective leaders. They pride themselves on their unique approach to training, creating high impact, memorable and custom-designed learning experiences that help executives and...