2-Day Customizable Seminar in Adaptive Leadership
This seminar by Organizational Agility Associates provides participants with a conceptual framework for approaching challenges from the point of view of a leader, exploring specific skills and techniques required to enforce this framework, while applying those skills and framework to specific projects and challenges.
To develop Adaptive Leadership capacity in an individual or an organization requires an understanding of several key assumptions:
- Adaptive vs. technical issues
- Exercising authority vs. exercising leadership
- Leaders are made, not born
- Those in authority are part of the problem
These topics and more will be covered in these seminars, depending on your needs. To learn more about this seminar, contact the provider via the information request form.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for managers responsible for leading change, middle managers moving to senior roles, high potential executives. It is not necessary to be in a supervisory role to benefit from these seminars. It is particularly useful when attended by an intact team working on a common or shared challenge.
This seminar is presented over two days (but is also offered as a 1-day intro course and 3-day comprehensive course).
Provides an introduction and overview. Participants will be able to:
- Distinguish Exercising Leadership from Using one’s Authority
- Identify the characteristics of Adaptive and Technical Challenges
- Lead colleagues through a discovery process that elevates their performance
- Craft experiments to advance even the most intractable problems
Provides additional application practice (the previous list plus):
- Diagnose complex systemic challenges inside and outside their area of expertise
- Articulate their relationship with Authority and avoid being triggered unwillingly
- Map complex systems through the competing commitments that contribute to the “status quo”
- Identify , enhance and leverage relationships across the “political spectrum”
To get a quote for this seminar, please contact the provider via the information request form.
Provider: Organizational Agility Associates
Leadership Training by Organizational Agility Associates
Organizational Agility Associates helps organizations, teams and individuals build the skills, insight and will needed to be effective leaders. They pride themselves on their unique approach to training, creating high impact, memorable and custom-designed learning experiences that help executives and...