In this episode Jonathan Kuttin talks with Financial Services Executive Jacob Dunlap.
- The Three Tenants for Growth - Retention, deepening connections, and word of mouth
- Kuttin Wealth’s Approach to helping advisors expand their practice through discovery processes like data gathering and ongoing client-advisor relationships
- How goal-based advice and keeping meaningful promises can add value to client relationship retention
- How establishing systems and processes within your practice can help you organically scale
- The power of referrals and how to correctly get into the referral-based culture
- And more!
As the President of Kuttin Wealth Management, Jake Dunlap, CRPC® brings over 20 years of experience as a financial services executive at Ameriprise and leads the financial operations as well as the recruiting and team development efforts.