In part-one of the e-commerce podcast series, Sheelagh Caygill talks to Kevin McCall, founder of podcast agency Podmotion.co, explains how to select the right platform for your e-commerce store.
Listen to the part 1 of this podcast series
- The pros and cons of various e-commerce platforms
- How to review the features of a platform so that it will integrate with an existing website
- How to select a developer to create your e-commerce website.
Kevin McCall is a technology management consultant based in Toronto, Canada. He is founder of a podcast development and marketing agency called podmotion.co. Kevin has experience in e-commerce platforms as well and recently created The Goaling Training Institute online e-commerce site.
Part 2: How to market your e-commerce store
In part-two of the e-commerce series, Sheelagh Caygill talks to Fernado Angulo, Head of Communications with SEMRush. Fernando presents to key tactics essential to marketing an online store.
Listen to this second episode here
- The key tactics to make your marketing successful
- The importance of strong content on your online store
- Why you should set aside a marketing budget to advertise if your store is new
- Why you should track referrals, as well as competitor websites
Fernando Angulo is part of SEMRush's marketing team and manages their influencer program. He is highly knowledgeable in e-commerce and well-versed search engine optimization and the tactics to market a e-commerce website.