In this episode of The Sales Whisperer Podcast hosted by Wes Schaeffer the discussion brings to the table Sales System Tips that could be learned from the interview with Elliott Bayev and Daniel Moskowitz.
- Mastermind BJJ run by Elliott and he met Daniel
- Daniel lost 102 pounds and his doctor told him to get in touch with his new body
- Why did you combine Sales and Jiu-Jitsu?
- The sales system you outline has helped companies massively grow, can you tell us about it?
- The four steps to win in competitions and sales and how to follow those steps to increase conversion rates
- Is sales a combat sport?
- Old school selling is a "fight."
- Jiu-Jitsu literally means "gentle art"
- The goal is to have a mutually-beneficial outcome
About Wes Schaeffer
Wes Schaeffer is The Sales Whisperer®, a proven keynote speaker on improving sales with a direct, detail-oriented style forged during his career in the Air Force, raising seven kids, and growing his own consulting and training business. If you need to punch your sales team in the mouth—with a whisper—let's talk.