John Williams was the 1stguest on the Real Estate Locker Room Podcast and it's great to welcome him back to celebrate the 100thEpisode!
John doesn’t believe that you have to be the most talented person to be successful as a real estate investor. You have to leverage the talent that you do have and work hard.
Investing in real estate is cumulative and John’s advice is to learn from doing. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty and learn the business of fixing property by doing it.
John started his career with one single family home in 2001 and has scaled to managing over 1200 tenants and multiple mobile home parks.
Johnny Williams joins John Carney today in The Real Estate Locker Room to catch up on his successes during the past three years.
- Being able to control real estate will benefit you.
- Show up, be consistent and have the desire to be successful.
- Continue to build your portfolio so that you can expand.
- Buy little things, stack them together, sell them off for a big profit, then buy bigger stuff.
- Real estate is not a get rich quick business. Show up and put in the work every day. The harder you work, the more opportunities you get.
- Go deeper into how you are trying to find your properties.