This episode is for anyone who is exploring a career as a life coach and wants to learn more about what it takes. I sit down to share what skills are needed to become a competent coach, whether certifications are necessary and how to actually start your business and start attracting clients.
I hope you enjoy this little peek inside my business as much as I enjoyed sharing it!
In This Episode We Talk About:
- How and why Anna decided to become a coach, and what she was doing prior
- How her corporate skillset helped her as an entrepreneur
- About the certification Anna holds and why she chose IIN
- Why Anna never thought she’d have her own business
- The old model of coaching vs the new model
- What it means to be trauma-informed and why it’s important
- The skills needed to become a successful coach (and why a thick skin is one of them!)
- Biggest mistakes Anna sees coaches making
- Where to start and how to get your first clients
- Whether you need to have your shit together in order to be a great coach
- and how to work with Anna if you’d like guidance on your coaching journey
About the Podcast
The Full Circle Podcast is a collection of interviews and solo episodes on all things personal growth, relationships, wellness, spirituality and entrepreneurship. It’s an eargasm for humans who are here to do big things.