[GLOBAL] Digital Marketing World Forum (#DMWF) Virtual 2020, the online conference, has announced the expert speakers for the upcoming online event on 16-17 September.
#DMWF Virtual is a dedicated 2-day virtual conference for the ambitious marketer seeking to explore the latest marketing trends, strategies and to expand their knowledge.
The worldwide community of senior marketing leaders will come together to share their thoughts and strategic advice and insights as we explore the future of digital marketing.
This fully online conference will be a mixture of on-demand and live sessions so you can join the worldwide marketing community from the comfort of your home office.
The expert speakers will focus on supporting marketers to tackle challenges that 2020 has presented, to inspire and share practical advice to help the marketing community to plan, implement and execute new strategies to impact their campaigns for the future.
Confirmed Speakers for 2020
- Ana Villegas, Vice President Global Marketing Demand Generation, NI
- Alex Holt, Manager of Data Enablement, Cars.com
- Emil Asmussen, Creative Director, VICE and VIRTUE Northern Europe
- Pamela Mittoo, Manager, Strategic Insights & Technical Consumer Research, The Coca-Cola Company
- Oshiya Savur, VP Marketing, Revlon
- Marisa Thomas, Head of Brand, Bloom & Wild
- Gavin England, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Adverity
- Narayan Keshavan, Head Digital Analytics (Design Analytics), Dell Technologies
- Flavilla Fongang, Founder & Brand Strategist, 3 Colours Rule
- Nicole Hanratty, Global Director of Marketing, Bhang, Inc
- Mike Baglietto, Global Head of Product Marketing, NetBase Quid
- Mohit Gupta, Director APAC - Head of Marketing & Social Media, Deutsche Bank
- Justin Terry, Ex Head of Global Media, Mozilla
- Janis Thomas, Ecommerce & Marketing Director, Look Fabulous Forever
- Dr Geraint Evans, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Chief Digital Officer (CDO) & Marketing Consultant • Frans Riemersma, Founder, Martech Tribe • Naomi Morrice, Research Analyst, Brandwatch
- Gabriela Torres, Head of Social Media, BBC World Service
- Cameron Benoit, Solution Consultant, Adverity
- Crystal Marie McDaniels, Senior Marketing Strategy and Insights Manager, Duke Energy • Shannon Healey, Communication Manager, Frontify
- Oisin Lunny, Professor for UX Driven Business, Barcelona Technology School
- Jimmy Newson, Marketing Director, New York Marketing Association
- Lukasz Zelezny, SEO Expert & Consultant, SEO.London
- Taylor Dickson, Research Consultant, Brandwatch
- Mark Hamilton, Head of Regional Marketing Social Good EMEA, Facebook
- Sangbreeta Moitra, TEDx award-winning speaker. Behaviour, communication & leadership strategist.
- Robyn Lindars, Director, Social Media Insights, NetBase Quid
- Jeffrey Pease, Brand Messaging Expert, Message Mechanics
- Emily Trenouth, Head of Influencer Marketing Strategy, MediaCom
- Alina Hura, Marketing Manager, YouScan
- Isabella Wang, Operations Director and Board Member, New York Marketing Association
- Claire Feeney, Director, OneTrust PreferenceChoice
These expert speakers will be delivering sessions across 5 tracks:
- Influencer & Social Media Marketing
- Data & Disruptive Tech
- Digital Experiences & eCommerce Strategy
- Content & Digital Brand Strategy
- Digital Transformation & Innovation
For more information on #DMWF Virtual, including details of how to attend, exhibit or sponsor, please visit digitalmarketing-conference.com.