Talent development is a key driver in moving American organizations forward. We surveyed L&D managers and directors in some of the U.S.'s largest companies to learn how they are investing in talent, how they measure the impact of workplace learning, and what attitudes different levels in the organization hold about corporate learning.
In order to better underline the connection between L&D and company growth, we added an additional layer of analysis by segmenting companies with increased revenue in the last financial year.
We hope that you're able to use this survey to help you benchmark your L&D department and organization against others in the nation and illuminate the challenges and trends that will shape the near future.
Finish reading the U.S. L&D Benchmarking Survey to learn:
- Training budgets, number of training days and L&D departmental budgets of organisations across the United States.
- How employee retention, satisfaction scores, attitudes about learning and overall company revenue are correlated with L&D initiatives
- The most popular training mediums and topics of 2018
- The most common challenges L&D professionals face
- What learning technologies are most used today
Featuring data that will help enhance your workplace learning strategy and secure executive buy-in, this survey is part of the U.S. L&D Report 2018: Benchmark Your Workplace Learning Strategy.
Download the report below:
5 MINUTE READ
- The employee training budgets, highest priority training topics, and most-used training methods of today.
- Down to earth advice from L&D leaders to help you work with emerging technologies, develop your learning culture, and measure and promote the business impact of workplace learning.
- What challenges L&D professionals rate as #1 in 2018, how they rate executive engagement at their company, assess the impact of training and more!
This survey is sponsored by Columbia Business School Executive Education.