On-site training is becoming more and more of a necessity for organizations around the world, specialized training in accordance with the organization's needs helps teams become more productive and innovative.
On-site training has also grown from just training employees in a specific location to training employees globally via online training which reduces cost and allows multiple branches of the organization to learn together.
The biggest advantage of on-site training is the location. With the training done on the company’s premises, employees save valuable time, which otherwise would have been lost on commuting from another location to the trainer.
On-site training also allows the organization to be free to make last minute changes and make additional changes to who might or might not be helpful to include into the training, for example an operations manager who could share a few experiences with the class or an up-and-coming executive who might be willing to sit in the next available training program
Delicate organizational data can be shared by members and utilized as solid illustrations amid intuitive and confidential workshop sessions in complete confidence. Upper-management may train specific mid-leveled executives on the internal workings of the organization.
3. Tailored Program Content
Organizations have the ability to tailor each and every aspect of the training process as well as customize the lessons according to the company’s own policies. Guiding employees on which area's the organization would like them to focus on for a specific time period or financial year.
4. Boosts employee productivity and profits
Employees are able to build new skills, develop existing skill sets, and gather new knowledge about products and services that will boost their on-the-job productivity. Given that most training programs from universities and training institutes are quite time consuming and expensive on individual based training.
With on-site training employees do not have to time out of the office and instead clock back to work as soon as the training is complete and since they are based on group lessons, the cost for such training is significantly reduced.
5. Employees have access to training that works around their schedule
With on-site training, training can be scheduled to the organization's needs and learning and development professionals can plan training to suit their own employees rather than the usual classroom style of universities which have a specified schedules that often clash with work hours.
6. Keeps employees up to date on current company protocols
While many employees are offered entrance training when they first join an association, continuing onsite training offers them the capacity to further build up their aptitudes and extend their expert learning. Since company processes are constantly evolving, it's critical that representatives are offered access to new training and stay up-to-date.
On-site training gives professionals the opportunity to grow their abilities or find out about new subjects inside of their specialty so as to stay competent and innovative with industry trends or new insights that may give them an advantage at work.
Following that extensive insight into some of the most common benefits of on-site training, here are a select number of top onsite training providers (and the number of courses that they currently have on offer) which you should most definitely consider when planning your next program:
- iQ Training (30): a training service organization offering professional skills development that builds capability, understanding, and application of critical job and career skills.
- Association for Talent Development (120): a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees around the world.
- Incisive Training (13): a training company that provides relevant business technologies and industry practice to professionals all over the world, hosting over 500 events annually.
- London Financial Studies (23): provides specialist executive education programs and short courses focused exclusively on global capital markets, preparing only the highest quality and most relevant programs. Courses are designed to suit a variety of needs and skills levels.
- Acuity Institute (13): a training company dedicated to quality training and unlimited support, which has helped over 10,000 individuals obtain training and certification, allowing them to enhance their skills and advance to new opportunities in their careers.
- PPS International Limited (20): provide organizations a ready source for improving business performance by improving the results of their people.
- Langevin Learning Services Inc. (30): a provider of highly renowned workshops, professional certifications, and products for trainers and business professionals. They are committed to providing practical, real-world, performance-based workshops and products guaranteed to set you up for success.
- SAI Global (81): work with organizations to help them meet stakeholder expectations for quality, safety, sustainability, integrity and desirability in any market and industry worldwide - while embedding critical risk-based thinking and a platform of continual improvement.