Featuring interviews from L&D professionals bringing their companies into the
How do you identify a culture of innovation?
While it can look different in every company and industry, certain traits stand out. We spoke to L&D professionals at Bayer, Ernst & Young, Wyndham Destinations, Bonobos, and CyberCoders to learn about how they influence innovation within their companies.
There should be no surprise that these companies leading the charge are unafraid to take risks, create environments where employees can personalize their learning, and are role models for the rest of the company in terms of L&D.
Finish reading the ''How to Build a Culture of Innovation Through L&D'' article to learn how to:
- Promote conversations around strengths to facilitate an environment of trust and safety.
- Create flexible and personalized employee development frameworks to promote engagement and innovation.
- Help leaders experiment and evaluate using training tools.
- Make the connection between L&D and innovation explicit.
This article is part of the U.S. L&D Report 2019: Benchmark Your Workplace Learning Strategy.
Download the report below:
5 MINUTE READ
- The employee training modalities, number of days of training, and budget outlook for corporate learning in 2019.
- Down-to-earth advice from L&D leaders to help you adopt cutting-edge innovation and diversity and inclusion programs.
- How corporate learning leaders rank their impact in their organization, adopt new technologies, and engage employees in 2019.