Findcourses.com is part of the EMG Group of companies.
In order to help users of our sites have the best possible browsing experience, EMG collects HTTP cookies and the data is used for the following purposes:
- Completion and support of the current activity.
- Web site and system administration.
Cookies are a technology used to provide tailored information from a website. A cookie is an element of data that a website can send to a browser, which may then store it within the system. It is possible to set browsers to notify users when they receive a cookie, giving them the chance to decide whether to accept it.
The following explanation is provided for why this data is collected: EMG sets a cookie when users arrive on the site so that, if you should register or request a contact, EMG can capture the URL of the website that referred you to us. If you do not register or make a request, that information is never linked to any personal information. No other data is captured in the cookie.
- URL of requested resource
- Full IP address
- HTTP request method
- Last URL requested by the user
EMG Opt-out Policy
If, at any time, you change your mind about receiving information from EMG or about sharing your information with third parties, please send EMG a request specifying your new choice. Simply send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every person making an information request or an educations purchase via an EMG website automatically becomes a member in EMG. Becoming a member enables you to log in to our user portal and manage your information request enquiries as well as other areas of interest within education. As a member, you will also receive our monthly newsletter and inspiring training suggestions based on your interests. If you would like to opt-out of receiving emails from EMG, please opt out here and follow the instructions.
EMG invites you to contact us at the following address if you have any questions regarding this policy:
Educations.com Media Group
114 56 Stockholm, Sweden
You may contact EMG by e-mail at email@example.com
In general, you can visit the EMG website without providing personal information, but there are times when EMG will request personal information; for example, when you make an information request on a course or education program. Personal information is any information that individually identifies you, such as your name, telephone number, physical address or email address. The information is forwarded to the training provider or school who provides the course who may then contact you via mail, email or telephone to provide you with more information on their courses.
We at Findcourses.com are committed to the security of personally identifiable information and we take precautions to maintain that protection. Your personal data will never be sold to third party.
The EMG network may only be used for lawful purposes. For example, you may not use the EMG network to create, transmit, distribute, or store material that:
- Violates a trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others
- Violates the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others
- Impairs the privacy of communications
- Contains obscene or pornographic content
- May be threatening, abusive or hateful
- Violates export control laws or regulations
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability
- Causes technical disturbances to the EMG Network, including, but not limited to, introduction of viruses, worms or other destructive mechanisms
- Violates reasonable regulations of EMG or other service providers with respect to the EMG Network
- Assists or permits any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above
- Constitutes deceptive online marketing
If you become aware of any such activities, you are obligated to immediately notify EMG and take all other appropriate actions to cause such activities to cease.
EMG exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, the content of the information passing through the EMG network, including content provided on any third-party web sites linked to the EMG network. Any website links are provided as Internet navigation tools for information purposes only and not as an endorsement by EMG of the contents of such websites. EMG does not adopt, nor warrant the accuracy of, the content of any linked web site and undertakes no responsibility to update the content. Use of any information obtained via the EMG network is at your own risk.